Conferenz, Winsborough, Leadership New Zealand, Kea and Business Herald invite you to join 200+ CEOs, GMs, MDs and Country Managers as we shine a light on the greatest challenges transforming leadership in New Zealand.
This one day, quick fire event offers you a unique opportunity to take time away from the day-to-day to focus on the future – sharing ideas and experiences you can take back to your leadership team and board to transform the way you do business.
Actively engage in stories and insights:
• Supporting innovation and the future of work
• Leadership in the age of exponential change
• How to embrace diversity and provide a practical path to implement it
• Building relationships and trust in foreign markets
• Focus on the Asian customer + how to unlock the Asian treasure chest
As New Zealand’s foremost event for business leaders, this year’s NZ CEO Summit focuses on the building stronger networks, empowering people and reaching new peaks. How does your role need to evolve to take advantage of innovation and growth opportunities, while also future-proofing against volatility and a constantly changing operating environment?
Invest in the opportunity for high-level engagement and create new networks. With your peers in the audience providing as much value to you as the speakers themselves, we’ve included ample table discussion time and Q&A.
Leadership NZ and Conferenz are kindly offering a discount for all Leadership NZ Alumni and not for profit /public sector leaders to attend the Summit.
To take advantage of the discounts being offered, be sure to use the following codes when registering for the event:
- Leadership NZ Alumni: use code MG6BRZ to register for just $899 +GST
- NFP/Public Sector Code: use code M58NK8 to register for just $999 +GST
See you there!