Leadership NZ is proud to be supporting the 2016 NZ CEO Summit.
In 2016 CEOs face large leadership challenges in navigating the volatile economic landscape and creating new business models to capitalise on the proliferation of the digital world. Leaders are required to champion innovation whilst managing risk and regulation for shareholders and ensuring their people connect with the organisation’s vision in the swelling war for talent.
Join with 200+ CEOs, GMs, MDs and Country Managers as we take a lens on current and future challenges transforming leadership in New Zealand. Actively engage in real stories around:
- Transformative leadership and business design
- Front-footing disruption - embracing customer insight, technology and value creation
- Managing risk through people
- Thought leaders panel - Burning issues for New Zealand
- Embracing innovation and collaborative business models can grow your business
- Observations of business participation in community and society
The Summit will be held on 4 May 2016 at the Langham in Auckland, and will bring together local and international talent to share insights on leadership, transformation, community participation and much more.
We are very pleased that Jo Brosnahan, (Founding Chair of Leadership NZ) is chairing the summit for a third time. The distinguished line-up of speakers includes:
- Steven Carden, CEO, Landcorp Farming
- Dale Pfeifer, Founder & CEO, GoodWorld
- Traci Houpapa, Chair, FOMA
- Tony Carter, Chair, Director and Advisory Trustee
- Joan Withers, Chair, Director and Trustee
Leadership NZ and Conferenz are kindly offering a discount for all Leadership NZ Alumni and not for profit /public sector leaders to attend the Summit.
Conference Registration: Super Saver Price is $1,395 +GST (before 4 April) or Full Price $1,695 +GST
To take advantage of the discounts being offered, be sure to use the following codes when registering for the event:
- Leadership NZ Alumni: use code MSCWK8 to register for just $895 +GST
- NFP/Public Sector Code: use code MHOF4K to register for just $995 +GST