LeadershipNZ is on the lookout for a marketing, communications and events guru all rolled into one. The role is a flexible part-time role up to 30 hours per week.
Our small and dynamic organisation is reshaping the leadership culture of our nation through leadership programmes and networks creating positive and lasting transformation. Reporting to the CEO, this role is one that drives our brand and our values. You will be the key to connecting our diverse leadership network, sharing leadership stories and news, keeping stakeholders, partners, alumni and wider New Zealand updated through delivery of key messaging across all platforms.
No day will look the same. You will make it what it needs to be. This role allows you to showcase your marketing and communication innovation skills. Covering the full spectrum of marketing and communications, delivering and coordinating strategy, social media, email marketing comms, oversight of annual publications, working with our creative design partner, as well as taking the lead for planning and coordinating our thought leadership events.
This role is for a passionate team player. Bring your personality and flair, attention to detail and exciting ideas. Be prepared to roll your sleeves up and make things happen for our organisation.
Applicants will ideally have:
- Marketing experience of 2-5 years through either qualification or work experience
- Be great at creating and implementing marketing and communication strategies
- Be a creative and versatile writer with great verbal communication skills
- A strong working knowledge of all things social and media
- Work independently and drive exceptional outcomes to deadline
- Experience in the coordination of events
- Adaptable and flexible with a passion for leadership and human development
- Empathy when dealing with diverse people
We're really excited about where we are at as an organisation and what the future holds. This role has the opportunity to have a lasting impact and reach across our diverse network.
Working from our central Auckland office there is also flexibility to work remotely.
If this sounds like you, we'd love to hear from you! For more information go to SEEK.