- Where leading and emerging CEOs meet!
Leadership NZ is proud to be supporting the 2015 NZ CEO Summit.
As leaders we occasionally pause and make time for reflection, inspiration, learning and conversation. The NZ CEO Summit is the space dedicated to inspiring visionary leadership and challenging practices and preconceptions. It’s the meeting point where business icons, global leaders, bright minds and legendary CEOs gather and transfer their experiences and knowledge.
The Summit will be held on 12 May 2015 in Auckland, and will bring together local and international talent to share insights on leadership, transformation, community participation and much more.
We are very pleased that Jo Brosnahan, (Founding Chair of Leadership NZ) is chairing the summit for a second time. The distinguished line-up of speakers includes:
- Roger Sharp, Chair, Asia Pacific Digital
- Molly Bedingfield, Founder & CEO, Global Angels Foundation
- Guy Haddleton, Entrepreneur & Independent Director, ProjectManager.com, Auckland 2040, Wynyard Group, Anaplan Inc
- Naomi Ballantyne, Managing Director, Partners Life
- Mark Powell, Chief Executive, The Warehouse Group
Conference Registration: Super Saver Price is $1395 +GST (before 7 April) or Full Price $1695 +GST
To take advantage of the discounts being offered, be sure to use the following codes when registering for the event:
- Leadership NZ Alumni code: M7S455
- NFP/Public Sector Code: MUH8O8