Conferenz and Leadership New Zealand invite you to join 200+ CEOs, GMs, MDs and Country Managers for the annual NZ CEO Summit. The CEO's world is changing - globalised markets, increased pressure for sustainable practice and a global war on talent mean leading an organisation is becoming a more challenging position. With the triple bottom line, you must lead people, increase profits and path the way to the future of your business.
The 2018 CEO Summit will investigate key issues facing New Zealand’s leaders bringing together thought leaders, inspirational keynotes and successful CEOs who have embraced change and thrived in the modern business environment. This is your opportunity to hear from experienced CEOs with global experience to develop your strategy as a competitive leader, and position yourself at the forefront of the exciting developments taking place in the business world.
Actively engage in stories and insights on:
- Finding your purpose in the digital world – embracing global trends and accelerated change
- Investing in your people – reaping the rewards of an employee-centric organisation
- Thriving in the age acceleration: Leading agile and high performing organisations
- Cultivating resilience and competing in a highly competitive global market
Top reasons to attend:
- High-level keynote speakers with multinational leadership experience
- Inspiring speakers leading the way toward the future of business
- Interactive table challenges and panel discussions
- Networking and engagement opportunities with top-level CEOs and MDs
Leadership NZ and Conferenz are kindly offering a discount for all Leadership NZ Alumni and not for profit /public sector leaders to attend the Summit.
To take advantage of the discounts being offered, be sure to use the following codes when registering for the event:
- Leadership NZ Alumni: use code M6BJDN to register for just $899 +GST
- NFP/Public Sector Code: use code MLM0FW to register for just $999 +GST
See you there!